Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mixed Media Ornament

Hello, my dear friends, I have a mixed media tutorial this Wednesday at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for this week's "ORNAMENTS" theme - from simple paper designs to mixed media masterpieces, stamped ornaments to something you create to be ornamental – this week we are inspired by ornaments. They can sparkle, shine, be big or small – how will you be inspired this week?






Join us for this week's ORNAMENTS challenge and please come back on Wednesday at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for my tutorial of this mixed media ornament.


Thank you so much for dropping by. Have a wonderful day!

Meihsia ^_^




8 comments:

  1. I love your makes Meihsia, and you've made some beautiful things just recently... will be popping in for more of your inspirational tutorials.... Thank you:)...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sneak peak. I can't wait to see the tutorial! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your ornament, Meihsia!From what I can see very original and creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Meihsia! Your project is gorgeous! I love all the gold detail! Thank you for sharing your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ornament is wonderful Meihsia!! I joined in on the challenge. :) The tutorial was so detailed and inspiring.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your Steampunk Christmas ornament panel. The detailing is incredible. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A tiny work of art - stunning mixed media work, I love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete