Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Clearsnap Fancy Pants Blog Hop

 
Hey, my dear crafty friends, welcome to Clearsnap and Fancy Pants Blog Hop. We are sharing inspiration this week using the beautiful and awesome products from Clearsnap and Fancy Pants. Be sure to hop around to see all the fabulous projects our designers created for you and have fun!
 


I'd like to share two simple cards and a journal cover with you. I've always love to create mixed media projects using ColorBox® Spritzers. For this blog hop, since I had many beautiful embellishments and papers from Fancy Pants Meology collection, I decided to use these embellishments to layer with the tag that was stenciled using Spritzers and ColorBox® Art Screens on my first card. 
 

To make the second card, I simply layered the patterned paper, corrugate paper, the embellishments from Fancy Pants Meology collection and a tag that was colored with ColorBox® Spritzers.
 


The cover of this journal was created with the same method. I just love those cute Fancy Pants embellishments and the fun Spritzer. 



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed my creations and got inspired to create. Remember to leave a comment here and hop over to Clearsnap and Fancy Pants blogs for a chance to win the prize.

Happy crafting!
Meihsia ^_^

 

17 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty! But My fave is the 'cup of tea' card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are adorable and I love all your bold choices. I need to work on mixing it up and being more daring on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Fantastic job layering the awesome FP elements and making the fun co!ors work so well together! I wish I had an eye for creating layered projects and working with sprays/spritzers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards, the journal cover is gorgeous! You are great with layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love how you mixed the papers and loving all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards, so
    bright. And the
    journal cover
    is wonderful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the layering on the cards and the album cover.
    The colors are so pretty and the doily make them look elegant.
    thanks for sharing some great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very fun with all the layering, great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your cards and journal are so detailed, I love them! I really like the texture and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like it was so fun to make.I thank you for your inspiration.Great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look so yummy!!! I feel like eating them all!!! Too pretty and so candid !!! You are amazing! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So great! Bright, colorful, and I love adding mixed media into my projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the journal cover!! It just looks so "i have to touch it", if that makes any sense!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. So bright and so fun and SOOO much to look at. These are very exciting and fun cards you've created. Incredibly inspiring for the eyes. :)
    hugs and happy weekend Meihsia.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete