Sunday, September 21, 2014

Art Journal Life

Hey, everyone! I am so happy you are here. This week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we challenge you to use stamps and stencils - whether you stick with STAMPtember stamping or mix it up and pull out a stencil – this week we want to see how you stamp or stencil your way into crafty fun!

I created an art journal page with my favorite stamp and stencil this week.

 
I love to create mixed media art journal pages. Stamps and stencils are essential for my art journaling. This week, I used my favorite Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp Brush Collection and Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Harlequin to create this project.


The paper I used was from Prima Flowers Sunrise and Sunset collection. The background of this page was sprayed with Clearsnap Colorbox Pinkolicious Dye Ink Spritzer and stenciled with Modeling Paste.



As usual, I love to attatch some beautiful Prima Flowers on my projects.



The brush collection image was stamped on another piece of patterned paper from the Sunrise and Sunset colloection, and glued on the background.



Supply List:


Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. Join us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Happy crafting!
 
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Love the misted colors!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvases are always my favorites! I do not get here enough to tell you how much I admire your work. This one is a stunner! Love the colors and the flowers with the stamped brushes, they all look great together. Love your textures too, gorgeous!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Meihsia! Love the burst of vibrant color and the splattered background! So much eye candy to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Meihsia..I love the colours and textures and the flowers are beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Meihsia! Love the bright splatters! Gorgeous piece! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meihsia your work are Always full of colors! I love them! This is an incredible page of art !!! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love the colors and the splatter of the pink! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Meihsia! The colours are just stunning and perfect for this beautiful layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! Love the flowers, background and paint brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you used that stamp. It looks fabulous with those flowers. So clever!

    Very pretty, Meihsia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always adore the brightness of your colors and this is a perfect example of that. The colors are gorgeous and that you added the stamped brushes blended in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm no doubt, in love with this page! Holy beaners this is FABULOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, LOVE how you used that stamp brushes image! So clever and inspiring. You've always got such a unique and refreshing way of creating art.

    ReplyDelete