Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hello Friend Card with Prima Dies

Hello friends, how's your weekend? I hope you all enjoyed it. It's our last week of summer break next week. We are so excited that Natalie is going to middle school and Christopher is going to 5th grade after this summer. We've been so busy with our traveling and moving for the past two months and now preparing for the new school.

This week, we have an Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Yes, anything goes! Just be creative and have fun!

I really had lot of fun playing with my new Prima Flowers dies to make a card for this Anything Goes week.


I had to use these Prima Flowers Doily Metal Die and Prima Flowers Leaves Metal Die once I received them from Simon Says Stamp because they are so beautiful.


On the background of this card, I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink and a blender. The honeycomb pattern was created with Tim Holtz Honeycomb stencil and Distress Paint. The sentiment was stamped using Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Simple Sayings stamps and Memento Black ink.



Supply List:


Join us for this anything goes week. Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight. Good luck!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and hope you all have a great week.

Meihsia  ^_^



16 comments:

  1. I love the way you created the honeycomb with the paint and the wonderful colour around the edge - it is so warm and lovely! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy mix of colors, textures and layers. Your use of colors is amazing and always inspires me. Love the tag drawing the eye to the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Meihsia! Love the burst of color! All the die cut pieces look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Meihsia! Love the Prima dies and love the tag behind them! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous....love the tag on your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous card-love the colors and the black ship charm is just a perfect little pop!! Good luck with the new schools and move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great design! Vibrant colors, honeycomb pattern, gorgeous leaves, and the boat wheel - I love how you mix elements for your cards for an original and interesting look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! this is so gorgeous Mei!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use those Prima dies - I'm seriously tempted now! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, Meihsia... This is so beautiful... Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the flowers and those pretty leaves. Great colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Meihsia. Love your dies, especially the leaf one is calling out to me (or rather to my credit card!). Great colour scheme too. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card! You have caused me to buy so many products that I never would've bought just because I see you use them and get totally inspired. So thanks for letting me copy-cat all of your cool product choices! I really love what you did with those Prima dies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous project! The edging colors remind me of fall :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bautiful, absolutely beautiful! This color palette is my fav, I adore the honeycomb! VArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and such a wonderful colour palette! I also love those Prima dies, think I might need those! :)

    ReplyDelete