Sunday, August 31, 2014

Art Journal Bon Voyage

StamptemberBanners-600x600
Hello, my lovely blog friends, this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we'd love to see you make a statement with bright ink, a large stamp, or otherwise be bold in your stamping! Whether you take a big chance in your art journal or try stamping onto a nearly finished project- we can’t wait to see.

I was inspired to create art journal pages using some Tim Holtz big cling rubber stamps.

 
I took a picture of a huge moose wooden sculpture at Anchorage airport last year on our way to Alaska cruise and I decided to use this picture on my art journal this week.

 
Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps artful Voyage remind me of the beautiful memories of our Alaska trip. The background of these art jouranl pages were colored with Izink inks, and spryed with Prima Flowers Anchors & Helm Stencil and Heidi Swapp Tropicana Teal Color Shine.

 
Tim Holtz Alpha Signmaker, Tim Hotlz die cut gears and Prima Flowers Junkyard Findings were added on the page to make more texture and interest. 
 
 
I really enjoy the journey and am planning to have another curise soon.


Hope you like my creation and be bold in your project this week.

Supply List:



Join us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week for winning the $50 gift voucher that Simon Says Stamp is giving. Have fun!
Thank you so much for stop by my blog and hope you all have a great day!

Meihsia ^_^



18 comments:

  1. Stunning page, Meihsia! Love the background! So pretty! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Meihsia what amazing pages = the background is stunning

    I've just linked mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Meihsia! The inky background looks fantastic and I love all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gears and propellers on the page, it's very artsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Meihsia! Love all the details... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great scrapbook page! The layout is outstanding. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous pages and really capture the feel of Alaska! I've been there on a cruise ship and this brought back so many fond memories. Love the splats of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the mixture of bold and soft is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pages, Meihsia. LOVE the colours and details. Can almost feel the chill of Alaska!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages, Meihsia! I think your pages capture Alaska and the beauty and wonder of it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun page!! I love the way you themed it and put all the embellishments together :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful scrapbook page! I love all details! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic journal page Meihsia! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your page is really stunning Meihsia and really inspired the cards I made for this challenge. Love all the details. You made me a bit braver than normal :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pages Meihsia and as always, your colour palette is so striking and wonderful! I love it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful page Meihsia. You used those big stamps in a perfect way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fun layout from the moose to the colors and then the ship with the bon voyage! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. FAB page Meihsia! Lived there as a child for a few years and actually saw a moose in the middle of the road once. He was in no hurry to move either lol!

    ReplyDelete