Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mixed Media Tutorial at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Hi, friends, today I have a tutorial to share with you at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. To see how I created this mixed media wall decor with various textures and shades of white, please click here. I really appreciate you taking time to hop over and leave me some comment love. ^_^


There are so many ways to create using white. On this project I incorporated different materials and mediums in white to create the textures, and some dripping ink of teal color to contrast with white.



 
 
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. There is still time to join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

I hope you like my project and take time to create with the beautiful shades of white. Happy crafting!

Meihsia  ^_^

 

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! I'm working on something white right now. I also considered using a bit of teal/turquoise and was worried it would be too much but now seeing this I might! ;) thank you for the amazing inspiration! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never failed to wow me all the time!! One thing I know coming over here is no disappointment!! This is absolutely beautiful! Love the color combo!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Meihsia,
    Great effects with your paint drips and stencils and also the elements that you have added to the letter, It looks amazing.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful! Love the beautiful turquoise again the cool white.... Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great textures and love all the splashes of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Meihsia this is so beautiful!! your work always has amazed me and I could never achieve anything like this, your ideas are just amazing!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Left a message at SSS but wanted to drop by here and say again how much I loved this! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make mixed media seem so easy. I don't know how to go about creating something like this, but I'm picking up tips over at your blog while building up some courage to give it a go myself. Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the textures you created through the use of the TH trinkets, and the artsy feel the white wash gave them. That streak of blue/green was the perfect finishing touch. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project and wonderful tutorial!

    ReplyDelete