Monday, July 7, 2014

Clearsnap Spring & Summer 2014 New Releases - Thinking of You Card

Hi, everyone, Meihsia here today to share a card featuring the new products of spring and summer 2014 from Clearsnap.



I love the new ColorBox Art Screen - Tropical, and new colors of Spritzers - Mermaind and Grasshopper. These beautiful pattern and colors remind me of happy summer.



What makes this card easier and fun to create is - I use the new ColorBox Creative Card - Tiny Dots, as the card base. I love all the new patterns of Creative Cards from Clearsnap. You can simply decorate the preprinted cards by spraying or stamping over the design then layering embellishments onto the dry card.



I hope you like my card and take time to try these new fantastic products from Clearsnap. They are just so FUN!

Hop over Clearsnap blog to see what our talented DT created for you using these new products.

Happy crafting!

Supply List:



25 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a spectacular array of color!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meihsia, love your gorgeous card. Lovely vibrant colours and I like the addition of the key too.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful. the color combination is great. Love the veins in the background.
    thanks for sharing a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful leaves on the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the way you used the screen in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulosity! What an incredible card! I love everything about it! Can't wait to get my hands on these awesome new goodies to make creating even more fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards love the colors of the new spritzers and the ideas you have given. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Gorgeous misting, love the tropical feel you got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The base is beautiful and I LOVE the gorgeous mat under the flowers, it really is wonderful - and so are the flowers... a really beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful, the colors gorgeous and it justs shouts summer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love the bright colors and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Meihsia,
    You are such a wonderful card maker, this one is very feminine and so so pretty.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. Love the summery colours. That tropical Art Screen is my favourite product from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful card. great colors and background!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, this is just beautiful and I love, love the tiny dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a beautiful summery design, and I like how you stamped with colored inks onto the spotted paper, very effectful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful colors, Meihsia! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card has put me on island time :) It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much inspiration on one card! Love these new products. Loving those sprays!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yours' is the 2nd card I've seen that uses the Creative Cards. OK ... you've convinced me to put these on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete