Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Just Love this - Art Journal

Hi, all, how's your weekend? It's a long weekend and the weather was cool here in Dallas. I managed to clean up my craft room, shop and replace some furniture. Now I am very happy with my bigger and neater work space.

For the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week, we want you to get out your artsy stamps and play. It might be a background, a hand-drawn image, a sketchy texture stamp, or a special saying.

I enjoyed the creative process of stamping and coloring with two artsy stamps.



I believe that happiness is simple and life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful.


So on my art journal pages this week, I stamped Tim Holtz Cling Stamp Way with Words since I just love that saying. The background map was stamped using Prima Flower Cartographer Cling Stamp.



There is another artsy stamp - Prima Flower Paige Bloom Girl was colored with Loew Cornell watercolor and adhered with Prima Flowers and Prima metal embellishments on this art journal page.


 
I added some lace and buttons embellishments on the page for more textures.




Supply List:
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. So please join us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
 
Meihsia  ^_^




26 comments:

  1. this is exquisite thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Meihsia and love the image and flowers...beautiful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art journalling at its finest! I am drooling over it, Meihsia! I love your colour plays and the image is just lovely. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal page. So soft & pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages! I love the girl image and the flowers! Gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your page! The colors are awesome. Great journal page, Meihsia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could sport a coffee cup on my head as beautifully as she does ;)
    This is FABULOUS Meihsia. I always love spending time here. You truly make me smile with your work.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Meihsia
    Oh life would be so boring if it was perfect!
    Wonderful Art M. You continue to impress me everytime I visit you.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous vibrant pages , love the stamped map in the background. Gorgeous flowers and artsy imagery. Love it. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Meihsia, such an adorable journal page you have made. Love the background and how you have colored the girl, she looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your journal pages are works of art Meihsia!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pages, Meihsia! Love the prima bloom girl stamp! She is so cute! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pages, Meihsia! Love the prima bloom girl stamp! She is so cute! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning art journaling pages!! I love the 3D flowers :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pages Meihsia! So artistic and colorful! Great mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous pages! so colorful and full of life! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such an interesting combination of images! I really like how you tied everything together and that color palette reminded me of yummy sherbert ice cream! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning pages, Meihsia! Once again, your choice of color just works so well with the stamp and the layout. Love it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! It makes me happy to look at. SO many great details and lovely colous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How pretty! I love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning Love it Meihsia! Hugs.... x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful! I really like the coloration of the girl. You did a wonderful job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh - and I just love this too! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous color palette with your charming girl accented with some beautiful sentiments! Love your journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty - I love all the layers of colour - gorgeous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such beauty! LOVE the watercoloring, especially across that snippet of lace! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete