Friday, April 11, 2014

On My Desk Today - New Izink Inks and Colorbox Blends

Happy Friday! Friends! Recently I received new products - Izink inks, ColorBox Blends and many more goodies from Clearsnap. I used them a lot on the art journal and I love the beautiful colors they've added on my journal. I just can't stop playing coloring.



The new Colorbox Blends are very easy to use with the foam sponge applicators that keep my hands clean. I'll try the Blends on different surfaces later soon since I only experiment them on the paper but they can be also used on wood, clay or fabric.



The most exciting part to me of this spring new releases from Clearsnap is the new inks from Izink.  I've always love to use Izink inks on my mixed media projects and the new 15 colors really make me want to try them all.



As always, I used different methods to apply the inks on the paper such as dropping or brushing the inks and water mixture. These acrylic based pigment inks are just so easy and fun to play with. 



Links: PPF, AJED, Clearsnap



I'll be sharing more journal pages once I finished playing these new colors. Hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
 
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 
 

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, love the colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying out new supplies. It looks like you had much fun here with your new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blends look so super cool! Thanks for sharing those photos. Your result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Meihsia,
    This work is vibrant and lively, and looks fabulous.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the intensity of these vibrant colors! Beautiful work!

    Hug Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pages, and those Izinks have been on my wish list for a while... now they're moving to the buy now one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, just the sort of parcel I'd like to receive! Looks like you are having fun playing with the new colours. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspiring pages, great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pages. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful and you make it look SO easy and smooth. Have a wonderful weekend. Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently purchased some of the Izinks from Donna Downey store at her studio. They are awesome. I love how pigmented the colors are. I had purchased a few of the primary colors at first, then recently she got a shipment that had the shimmery or pearlized colors and they are just as awesome. I can't wait to own them all. The Colorbox blends are something new for me, I'd love to get y hands on some of those to try out. BTW… your journal pages are absolutely lovely. Ypour girlies are beautiful. Happy journaling!!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Meihsia, your work on these pages is stunning and you are so right about those colours, they are absolutely gorgeous! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an artist you are!
    Fantastic pages my Friend!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely collection of pages Meihsia. The colour Izinks look amazing and would love to try them sometime….maybe sooner then I think. Thanks for sharing and enjoy them. Your work is gorgeous!


    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful pages! The girls are very cute and your techniques are fabulous.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful journal pages - I love the faces and all the amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning pages Meihsia!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Miss Meihsia, those pages are gorgeous, love what you do with colors, fantastic work, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Meihsia!
    How are you?
    Every day I see more beautiful work here. I do not know how you do so many beautiful paintings! I love your work, really!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful work, and lovely colors. I especially like how you made the hair area a place to journal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like FUN! Love your artwork Meihsia and the colors are awesome together. Hugs

    ReplyDelete