Sunday, April 20, 2014

Be An Individual

Hello, my dear crafty friends, this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we have a "BIG STAMP" challenge - whether it is a background, large image, pattern, or maybe just a big stamp pad – this week is a ll about the big stamp.

I altered a large heart shaped wall hanging with Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamp.


I started this project with cutting and pasting the patterned paper from Heidi Swapp Serendipity Cardstock Collection on the 10" chipboard heart and and stamped the sentiment with Tim Holtz Cling Stamp and Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black. .


The Tim Holtz Arrows Adornments Metal Charm, Prima Flowers and Say It in Crystals were attached on this project.


I loved this simple and beautiful result and hung this piece on the wall in my craft room. This wall hanging reminds me to amaze myself everyday and some how also reminds me "Did I miss something on this piece?" Yes.. probably a little bit of  mixed media elements.


 
 
I took this piece from the wall the redo the sentiment - applied the Gesso on the tissue wrap and stamped the sentiment on it. I also added some modeling paste for more texture and Color Shine on the background.  
 
 
Here is the final result and I love  it!  ^_^
 
 

Join us for ths week's challenge since Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. Have fun and good luck!

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=199868&u=865514&m=24698&urllink=&afftrack=

Thank you so mh for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Meihsia ^_^
 

22 comments:

  1. 好喜歡配色跟排版喔!美美美!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful piece to hang in your craft room! The chevron pattern looks fabulous in the background and I love that Tim stamp - just perfect. I don't think you have missed anything at all, I love it. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous piece Meihsia! Love the heart, stamped sentiment and of course the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This big heart is beautiful, Meihsia! Love the way you've used the tissue wrap to add your sentiment! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the soft shabby chic style of your heart. The embellishments look enchanting with the large quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning! love the soft blue with the black as a contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This heart is just so beautiful! Fabulous colours and elements,a super work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project Meihsia! Love the featured sentiment surrounded with beautiful blooms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous! Love the shape and the touch of bling!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome!!!
    Love it!!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love it! Great project, Meihsia. :)
    Have a great day, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the design of this wall hanging, so beautifully decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning project! I love that it has a bit of sparkle. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always a great piece! love this color palette and the touch of sparkle you've added at this project! The stamp is one of my favourites! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your beautiful heart is absolutely stunning, Meihsia and as always, your choice of colours are just amazing!! A really gorgeous piece and I love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL color and lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful piece of art work ! Loving the blue .. Perfect for wall hanging deco.. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Meihsia, this is so cool! I love that sentiment stamp, and the bold black and white and turquoise colour palette is so chic and pretty - lovely!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful piece! What a lovely and wonderful reminder this is!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that stamped quote!!! What a gorgeous piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous piece, as usual! You have such a knack for combining classy elegant elements with grungy modern components. I love the way this turned out with the bold text and the soft flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete