Friday, April 25, 2014

Art Journal with Izink Inks

Hey, friends, hope you all enjoyed your week. Today, I'd like to share the some art journal pages I'm working on using Izink inks. I've had so much fun playing the new colors I received two weeks ago and loved the beautiful result they achieved.

Izink ink is acrylic based pigment ink and it is acid free. You can use on your scrapbooking and hobby craft projects. Here are some background pages I created using Izink inks.


On the first art journal pages I also used ColorBox® Mini Molding Mats to create the background patterns. The Mini Molding Mats are 2" x 2" strips and easy to clean and store. The mats can be used on polymer clay or foil to create dramatic images.

 


I also got some free time to play drawing on my art journal pages. Here are some illustrations on the pages without journaling. I'll do some journaling soon.









The Izink inks are fun to play with and the colors are very beautiful. You may check Clearsnap for more product information.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a fantastic weekend!
Meihsia ^_^

10 comments:

  1. this is new to me, I love th explanation of the process, beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snakes are fabulous. I wonder why you're painting them - they're so symbolic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your art. The snakes especially are wonderful!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Meihsia.
    This is fantastic work, you are becoming very Arty.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds ike a wonderful product! Love your journalpages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great textures in your backgrounds and very intriguing illustrations. I love the clear bold lines and exotic imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice, I love your art journal pages and your illustrations are amazing. I enjoy watching your process in creating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems so fun to play with inks and paints, each page is so unique, I guess it's impossible to recreate the exact same pattern, and the variations and possibilities seem endless. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing inky effects - and lovely faces too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ink background layers. Girls are so... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete