Wednesday, March 19, 2014

100 Tags 2014 16~26

Hey, my dear crafty friends, I have some quick and fun tags to share today that were made with some scraps and leftover coloring products and materias in my stash. Whenever I create my design team sample projects, there are always some leftover stuff such as Gelatos mixture, stickers or modeling paste. I love to use these leftovers to create some quick tags that are simple and fun to made. You may click here to see more tags that I've created in my previous posts.
 
And here are some more tags that I made as my art journal to keep some of my favorite sentiments.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. Hope you all have a very wonderful day.
Happy crafting!
 
Meihsia ^_^ 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. These are just amazing, Meihsia. I am so lucky to have found your blog and privileged to look at your art.
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made many tags in my life, I don't know what to do with such a small space, every time I sit down to try and make one my mind just goes blank. There's lots of inspiration to be found over here, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Meihsia, these are fantastic, love the background the sentiments,thanks for sharing, have a wonderful day..((( BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! More amazing tags! I LOVE all of these. Soooooo creative, so colorful. Brilliantly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow! I love these tags, loving all the layers of stamping/stenciling/painting. They are bright and fun and modern. I think Creative License is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection of tags. A brilliant way to use up those odds and ends x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many amazing pieces of art! I love all the different ways you've explored tag art here Meihsia - different styles and amazing colours! Inspirational! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this rate you're going to be finished early as far as I can see!!

    More fantastic tags. The first is probably my favourite, lovely layering, and the last is wonderful too, words and all.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had soooooo much fun perusing your 100 tags blogs. Love every single one of them. It's amazing. Each one gives us a little glimpse as to who you are and what you are feeling. It's like a tag form of art journaling. Love the high tea tag. But they all are so fabulous. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete