Tuesday, March 4, 2014

100 Tags 2014 1~9

Hi, everyone, so happy to have you back here. At the begining of this year, I planned to make 100 tags using the scraps and leftover coloring products from other projects. In fact,  I'd also love to make 100 cards or 100 pages of art journal, but tags are relatively smaller and easier to make, so I started with cutting 100 pieces of watercolor paper into 3" X 6" tags.
 
All these tags are fun and easy to make. Some of these tags become my kids' bookmarks now. As always I love to use Faber-Castell Gelatos to create most of my mixed media projects.  
 
 
I had so much fun playing and creating these tags, and hope you enjoyed them and are inspired, too. Thank you so much for looking. I'll be working on my next10 tags soon.
 
Have a wonderful day!  Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia,
    The Tags are very artistic, you are having fun making them as they relate such joy.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool project! You've got a wonderful start on your 100 tags. These are fun, whimsical pieces. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are gorgeous. Love your choice of colours so lovely and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of these look AMAZING! I love, love, love what you've created here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tags! I love the first one. :)
    Have a sweet day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, if this is what you can create with Gelatos, I am going to dust mine off and use them! Every single tag is fabulous. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such fun, Meihsia, and what a fabulous idea to challenge yourself with. Great to use up scraps and, as you say, tags feel a manageable way to get some quick crafting done. Fantastic inspiration, and your kids have the best bookmarks!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea and your tags are all fabulous Meihsia. I love them! Hugs

    ReplyDelete