Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What are on my desk?

My internet router was down last week and I just got the replacement yesterday. Since there's no internet connection for many days, I spent more time on doodling while watching winter Olympics with kids.
 
As some of you may know that Faber-Castell has been my favorite coloring product and my kids are my biggest creative inspiration. Here on my desk, there are some random drawings of girl image using Faber-Castell Gelatos and PITT pens. As you can see, Natalie is the inspiration of my drawing. LOL....
 

 
Natalie and Christophter are so into Olympics games and they want me to draw something that cheers for team USA. So here's what I drew on a 5" X 7" canvas while watching bobsledding.
 

 
The background on this canvas was colored with Gelatos and stamped with Claudine Hellmuth foam stamps.
 

 
The sentiment was made with Tim Holtz Label Letters. 
 

 
Love the creamy and rich colors of Gelatos. I really enjoy this simple creation and kids love it, too.
 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by. I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what you have been creating. Have a wonderful day!
 
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Glad you are back on line. Your little girl is adorable and I love your creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable and so are you kiddos! I love your bobsled inspired canvas. The sentiment is perfect :)
    So glad you got the computer fixed and I can't wait to see what else you astonish me with next.
    Love your talent :)
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute... I love when you doodle! :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I wish I was as creative as you Meihsia!! So jealous of your skills!

    I love these - I use Prismacolor pencils but I'm gonna invest in Faber-Castell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your gorgeous work with the gelatos Meihsia - you are so versatile. I havn't tried them out at all. Anyway your canvas is FAB-U-LOUS - hey I'll cheer for the USA too! As for Natalie, well, she is absolutely adorable. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Meihsia,
    These are fabulous, very unique and special.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meihsia...what an adorable canvas! Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What darling images and so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--such talent! Your little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little girl is a doll Meihsia. :) Great way to capture the Olympics. Your bobsledder looks amazing and I love the colors. Gelatos are so much fun! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Meihsia your drawings are brilliant, I too love my Faber-Castell, the gelatos are fabulous to work with, thanks for sharing your work is always an inspiration,I don't get to visit as often as I use to, so have a wonderful weekend, ((( BIG HUGS )))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute, Meihsia. Love your artwork and the fact that your children are the inspiration for them.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is always lovely.
    Love this colorful ever present.
    Congratulations honey!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete