Sunday, February 23, 2014

Using Spritz® and ColorBox® Art Screens

Hey, my dear friends, this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge we are having a "Paste" challenge. I'll share a tutorial shows you how to use a stencil and modeling paste to create a mixed media project on the canvas this Wednsday so please be sure to come back.


 
Today I'd like to share two simple cards using my favorite products from Clearsnap - Smooch Spritz® and ColorBox® Art Screens.
 

 
To make these two cards I simply spray the Smooch Spritz® in two shades over the ColorBox® Art Screens to create the background patterns. Some beautiful buttons and Prima Flower were attached to add more interest.

 



Hope you enjoyed my creations and are inspired to use Smooch Spritz® and ColorBox® Art Screens to make something beautiful. For more information about the products from Clearsnap, please check Clearsnap blog.

Be sure to come back on Wednesday for my tutorial at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Thank you so much for dropping by. Happy crafting!
 
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. They may be simple to you Meihsia but they are stunning to me...gorgeous colours and designs and I love the buttons ...fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meihsia,
    Just my luck that this Challenge came up after I posted my Card which would have been perfect, never mind, next time.
    This is just wonderful, I love using the paste in my designs.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much! Really fun and easy and cute! :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous and gorgeous as always! Your style absolutely rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are wonderfully pretty Meihsia. Will be back wednesday as the peek looks really fab! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous spritzy cards - it's a great effect - and I can hardly wait for the Wednesday tutorial - the sneak peek is wonderful!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps simple to make, but incredibly beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really looking forward to your tutorial. Those cards are GORGEOUS! And there's MORE? you've been on a creative roll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful feminine cards. love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a tease you are posting that little bit of picture for the tutorial. That looks GoRgEoUs!! Your spritzed cards are incredibly modern and fabulous in design and completely trendy classy!
    Beautiful work my friend.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards! I love love the background that you created! Oh my...those buttons and pearls...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete