Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stencil and Modeling Paste on Mixed Media Canvas

Hi, my dear blog friends, I'd like to share a project that I created for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge using a stencil and modeling paste to create the texture. Please check Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for the full tutorial and details.




Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry chosen by Random Generator. You might also be on our Friday Designer Spotlight. Good luck!
I hope you enjoyed my creation and are inspired to create something beautiful and have fun! Don't forget to join us for this week's "Paste" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Happy crafting!
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Meihsia - the shading of the dusky pink across that textured heart is just gorgeous, so subtle... fabulous canvas!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loved your tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this tutorial, absolutely breath-taking and so inspiring! You have a fantastic eye for color! PS I have some tulle stashed away because I don't remember why I bought it, love how it works with flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve all in this canvas! thanks for sharing this wonderful tutorial!BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Meihsia! I love EVERYthing about your canvas-the colors, texture, flowers, embellies, all of it. Such a beautiful creations!!! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim your creation is just outrageously good! Beautiful!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning. Love the ballet theme and the heart shape brick wall effect.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a work of ART, Meihsia! I love the colors, depth and textures of this canvas! Each element is gorgeous! I would love to take a lesson with you!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wOOw!!! Hunni, your canvas is breathtakingly gorgeous! The textures and colour - pure lushness. Swoooooon!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meihsia...your project is gorgeous! I so love all of your uses of the paste to create such a sweet canvas. Your colors are such a soft, pastel perfection! I love the sweet little dimensional flowers and little dance elements you've added. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Miss Meihsia, this is a GORGEOUS canvas, the texture is fabulous and the soft blended colors are sublime, they embellishments are just stunning, beautiful flowers, just a GORGEOUSSSSS piece, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just seeing this, it is a long time after the posting date, is there a link to the tutorial? I love this and would love to see how you made it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete