Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Simple Cards and What on My Work Desk

Recently I browsed my photo gallery and found some projects I created and loved but don't know why I didn't share them. I'll try to find more those creations and share them here.
These are two simple cards I'd love to share.


Currently on my desk, I have some projects in progress - some doodling and drawing.


Love to play with my inner artist.

 

Thank you for stopping my blog. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

Meihsia ^_^



7 comments:

Pia S said...

I love your mixed media style so much, but boy do you master the clean design style too!

Lynnda said...

I adore your MM style! Totally inspired me to try! ... {SOON!}

Loving both cards ...they are gorgeous! Hugs...x

Michelle said...

Hi Meihsia

Just stopping by to say Happy New Year! I hope that 2014 is a great year for you and your family full of love, happiness and good health.

I hope to be around a bit more in blogland this year and look forward to seeing more of your amazing creations.

Michelle :o)

butterfly said...

The cards are lovely - so sharp and fresh, but I love the pages with the inner artist coming out... fantastic!
Alison x

Lisa S. said...

What a fab blog post full of amazing inspiration Meihsia!!! I love each creation, you are so talented. Hugs

Lisa M said...

Inner artist, let's play...LOVE that Meihsia :) Visiting your blog is like seeing colors for the first time...always amazing, vibrant and FUN! Beautiful work again :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Maria said...

Both cards are so very pretty!!!