Saturday, January 4, 2014

Art Jouranl and Project Life 2014

Hey, my dear blog friends, hope you all enjoy your holidays and stay warm in this cold weather. It's almost the end of the winter break so hopefully, I will go back to my normal crafting schedule. Today I'd like to share two simple projects featuring Smooch Spritz® from Clearsnap and my title page of Project Life 2014.

I love the rich and vibrant colors that Smooch Spritz achieved on the background of my art jouranl pages and I just can't stop playing various color combinations. Here is one of the pages I really loved that I made using Smooch Spritz.

To make the watercolor effect on the background I sprayed the Smooch Spritz on the craft sheet, mixed with water, and pressed the paper directly on the color mixture. I then sprayed a layer of Smooch Spritz with different colors and applied the Mix'd Media Inx to soften the color scheme. After stamping the images using Graphic 45 stamp and Mix'd Media Inx Chox, I added some Smooch as a final touch.
The Smooch Spritz is a very easy to use pearlescent accent spray comes in 27 colors and it can be used on paper, chipboard, wood and many other surfaces. I also used Color Catcher for easy clean up.
The second project is my title page of Project Life 2014. I try to make it very simple so that I will keep doing this project through the end of 2014.
  
 
I also use 6" X 8" photo pocket to put journal cards and photos, and will use this size of photo pocket again if I were too busy to fill in the 12" x 12" photo pocket in the future.
 
 
 
Thank you for dropping by my blog and hope you enjoy your weekend!
Stay warm and happy crafting!
 
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The colorful background looks fantastic! I obviously need to get some more inks and mists, I'd love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meihsia,
    Love the smooching!!!!, as always your work is wonderful.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Meihsia!! Loving the watercolor background !! Beautifully made!! Wonderful PL too!! Hugsx

    ReplyDelete