Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Winter Party

Hey, my friends, hope you enjoy your Christmas and holidays.  At Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we might be taking a holiday from challenges – but we’ve still got ideas to share. Today six of our design team members are checking in to share amazing winter projects.http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=199868&u=865514&m=24698&urllink=&afftrack=

I created a layout of my son Christopher's winter party. 


It's always so fun to help with and join my children's school parties. I love to see all the cute smiling faces and those fun creations they made in the party.


The background of this layout was inspired by the winter and holiday decorations in Christopher's classroom, and it was colored with the mixture of acrylic paints and water.


I colored and heat embossed the circle wood veneer, and used the glue and glitter to make the tree and ornament wood veneers holiday colors.  


There are also some embellishments such as buttons, gold Thickers, straw, patterned papers, and paper clip on this layout. 

Hope you like my creation and are inspired to make something beautiful during the holidays. 

Supply List:
 http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=199868&u=865514&m=24698&urllink=&afftrack= 
 Thank you for stopping by. Hope you all enjoy your holidays!!!

Love & hugs

Meihsia ^_^




13 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a festive design. Love all the Christmas touches and the wonderful photo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout! It's gorgeous! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Meihsia! I miss those days so much...it's wonderful how well you're preserving them for everyone to remember :)
    Hugs to you and I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Love all the inky and glittery goodness! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Sweet design! Love the paint splatter background and the fantastic glittery trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you create such wonderful designs in the center of white layout backgrounds. The colors, the design...it all just seems to come out of nowhere! The white background that frames your layout is such a dramatic contrast. As always, I love your choice of colors and design. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page!! Love the colourful background, great embellishment and festive feel to this layout. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and I love all of your techniques! I thought this layout was so unique in how you had different-colored quadrants that sort of looked like a circle in four sections. You always do amazing things with color and I really love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet layout! brightr colors are wonderful!!!!! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is so beautiful! Loving the festive colors.... Hope you had a good Christmas Meihsia.... Hugs,.....x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous! I love the fun colors and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that watercolor background, girl! Such an unusually fun take on a grid design, and your little, altered, chipboard bits are perfect!

    ReplyDelete