Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mini Books

Hi, there, I've received many gifts from my dear blog friends in the past year and I love them very much. Last week, I dug out some of these cute gifts and made four mini books. So today I'd like to share this simple project using these cute embellishments with you. You may find most of the supplies I used on Simon Says Stamp Shop, too.
I've combined different products on these four mini books including washi tapes, Project Life jouranl cards, dimensional stickers and Smash Pad, etc.


It is so fun to mix and match random papers and some cute stuff. The paper I used for these books is from Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection and the washi tapes are by Kelly Purkey from Simon Says Stamp.


 Love Martha Stewart star punch.

  The vellum quote is from Colorbok.


I used report cover labels on some pages for journaling.


Some Smash notes were pasted in these mini books.


Love the cute patterns of the washi tapes.


For journaling, I use AC Precision Pen as always.


Punched the edges of some pages in the book.


The Plus Decoration Tapes are fantastic on any projects. Love those super adorable patterns.


Added some cute stickers.


Sticky note is so easy to use on any page for journaling.


Wrote some of my favorite quotes.


I also pasted some Pebbles Journaling & Quotes cards. Be sure to check these fun products at Simon Says Stamp Shop if you are interested in any of them.

Thank you so much for droppng by. Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Happy crafting!

Meihsia ^_^



9 comments:

  1. Oh! Theses are so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute work! I love everything you've done here and everything you've used! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ))) 一次四本 好過分喔 超美的啦 。。。。 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuffs~~好诱惑人哦!!老大的功力一流, 可爱的装饰就这么恰当的放在各处, 纸就要拿出来用, 不要舍不得用吼...真理啊!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... I love your minis... they are so beautiful!.... You totally inspired me to create more minis!!! You are amazing Meihsia!!! Love your work!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meihsia this is simply stunning! My goodness you do mini albums so so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE these mini's! All are so cute and happy looking! Your friends are going to love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! Love them all cause they light my day and make me smile. :)
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mini books are fabulous - layers and layers of goodness!

    ReplyDelete