Friday, December 6, 2013

December Life Day 2 ~ 6

Hi, my lovely blog friends, hope you all stay warm and enjoy your weekend.
We had some snow and ice today so kids and dad were all at home. I finally had some time to print out the photos for my December Daily from day 2 to day 6. Yes, I already put the day 6 photos in my album.

Here are the spreads for day 2 and day 3.

I am very happy using the Simply Stories album and photo protectors to document my December life so far since the format is very flexable and once I take at least one photo a day, I could do the journaling whenever I have time. I also try to use as many left over embellishments and journal cards as possible.
Here I used some wood veneers, Thickers and stickers on the photos or journal cards.  

These are the photos of day 4 and day 5.
 Sometimes I also love to edit the journaling on the photos using CS6 and print the photos out. 
 I took this photo today which is day 6 of December. Natalie and Christopher enjoy the cold weather a lot.


You can find most of the supplies or similar products I used on this project at Simon Says Stamp Shop.

Supply List:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you all have a wonderful day! And happy crafting!
Meihsia ^_^



5 comments:

  1. 感覺弟弟很愛姐姐耶 好溫馨的兒時相片 。
    這就是PL的魅力。。。。 hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. 感覺弟弟很愛姐姐耶 好溫馨的兒時相片 。
    這就是PL的魅力。。。。 hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics with such wonderful memories.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and wonderful PL Meihsia! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages! Such a pretty look to them!

    ReplyDelete