Monday, December 2, 2013

December Life Day 1

Hey, my dear blog friends, hope you all enjoy the winter weather or summer in your area.

December is the most exciting month of the year to me. I had so much fun documenting my daily life in December 2012 so I decide to record it again in 2013. I'll still keep it simple so that I can complete this project this year. So, here is my first day of December Life.



I decorated the cover of this album with my name, month and year using Thickers and stickers



The first day is quite simple. I took some pictures while we were having outdoor activities. The weather was nice.  ^_^



I used some cute Kelly Purkey washi tapes from Simon Says Stamp Shop. They are very easy to use, great to decorate the journal card and secure photos or embellishments.



I wrote something we did on the first day using AC Precision Pen. This pen has been my most favorite pen since I started scrapbooking.

 

You can find most of the supplies or similar products I used on this project at Simon Says Stamp Shop.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Meihsia ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Hello MEIHSIA
    I remember you did it last year and thought it was a great idea, and once again I think it is a perfect record of each December for your future generations.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. 記錄每一天,很棒的點子!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful idea and I love the cover and interesting first page.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous album! I love that bright turquoise color and all the glitter accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous album And brilliant idea !... Love it... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so fun and pretty at the same time! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your DD Meihsia!
    I hope you'll start a PL in 2014 ;)

    ReplyDelete