Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh My ! Christmas Cards

Are you ready for the holidays? Hi, my dear blog friends, today, I'm so happy to share some projects with you. Two of them are holiday cards and one is a very colorful tag featuring my recent favorite blending tool - the Art Dauber.

I made the first card for the Paper Bakery using the Paper Bakery Capture 365 Kit. I love the beautiful October Afternoon patterned papers in this kit.




The tag and mistletoes were cut out from the October Afternoon papers in the Capture 365 Kit. They are just perfect for the holiday cards or gift bags.



I combined the Mixed Media Kit and Capture 365 Kit from the Paper Bakery to make my second holiday card. 





I applied the gold crayon which is included in the Mixed Media Kit directly on the wood veneer to make the color cordinate the project scheme. I also applied the Viva Modeling Cream on the veneer with a stencil to make the beautiful dimension.


Be sure to check the November Mixed Media Kit and Capture 365 Kit from the Paper Bakery Shop, and make some beautiful projects for your holidays.

The third creation I'd like to share is this colorful tag using my favorite blending tool - the ColorBox® Art Daubers from Clearsnap.

I just had so much fun playing these Art Daubers since they are so easy to blend and add the colors on any project.



On this tag, I first embossed the background with Rollagarph Design Wheel and Petal Point pigment ink, then stamped and embossed the tree. The birds and speak bobble were stamped and die cut using Sizzix die and stamps.

To blend the background colors, you can easily fit your fingertip in the art dauber and apply the Petal Point pigment ink directly on the tag with circular motion. I also try Art Daubers to do the stenciling on some other projects and they are very easy to work on small areas.

The ColorBox® Art Dauber is also available in bulk packages so you can use one dauber per color for the best result.


For the full supply list of this tag, you may click here

I hope you enjoy my projects and are inspired to make something fun. Love to have your comment love and see what you've been creating for the holidays. 

Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!


Meihsia 



 

10 comments:

  1. wow 濃濃的聖誕節氣氛都在這卡片中超熱了呢! This is so beautiful card love them
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations and your have such a wonderful fresh creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so lovely and very 'you', Meihsia. I love the little birds and the tree on that beautifully blended tag. The card with the little red houses and the lovely stylized tree is superb too - very festive. Your art has such clarity and joy and it is very special. Thank you for sharing. Have a happy weekend. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and a fresh look for the holidays, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful!!!... Gorgeous cards and LOVE LOVE the tag! You are awesome Meihsia!... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved their cards Meihsia!
    Love these colorful works, you always crushes.
    Good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is adorable and I love how you made those inks and colors blend together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哇~~超濃的聖誕氣氛,我都好想快快過聖誕呢!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look awesome! Love all of these! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete