Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kids Fun Card

Few weeks ago, I received lots of fun and awesome goodies from Clearsnap and my kids have been having so much fun playing with those goodies since then.

One of the projects we made is this card which needed some basic card making techniques and they love making this simple card! So I think I'll share this card and a quick video to show you the fun.


Since this is a project for kids, I am not worried about cutting very straight lines or coloring the images perfectly. That's the fun part of this project to me. 


I love the cute stamps and the beautiful color of Izink pigment ink. The Colorbox preprinted card makes the great card base.
 

You may check Clearsnap blog if you are interested in more information about the supplies I used on this project.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Meihsia ^_^




7 comments:

  1. Love the card!!! Cuteness... Great video too Meihsia... Thanks...!

    Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and creative, Meihsia! Your video is so upbeat --perfect for this dino-mite card! Keep the videos coming! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute as can be! What an adorable image, and I love how you made the background! This card turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooooooo sweet! <3!

    ReplyDelete