Saturday, October 19, 2013

Some Projects for The Paper Bakery and Clearsnap

Hi, my dear blog friends, hope you all enjoy your weekend. I have created some projects this week and would like to share them with you.
It is always so fun to play various mediums and make my fingers colorful. So I made this simple card with some mixed media elements from the October Mixed Media Kit by The Paper Bakery.

To make the background, I splattered the mixture of PanPastel and water with a pen brush on the white cardstock. I love all the cute papers from Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste paper pad which is included in the Capture 365 Kit so I picked one of the papers from that collection to cut the tag.
The flair button and the sticker are just so lovely that I had to put them on this card. 
Mixed Media Tip: The old book page in the October Mixed Media Kit is great to make the background of mixed media projects. It is also fun to color the page using PanPastel or Oil Pastel and punch it out to make cute embellishments.
 

The second project I made for The Paper Bakery is a 12" X 12" layout using the October Capture 365 Kit. I love the clean and simple look. I layered the patterned paper, journaling cards, doily, photo frame and photo to make the dimension.
Love the cute Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste paper pad and the flair button. The sewing stitches added some interest as final touch.
The last project I made is a fun tag featuring some cute Ann Bulter quilt stamps, and the pigment ink and embossing powder from Clearsnap.
I love Ann Bulter's cute and fun stamps, and they are so easy to work with since they are all in 1 inch square and every stamps cooridates each others greatly.
I stamp all the images with Petal Point pigment ink and heat embossed the patterns with clear embossing powder. To make the faux quilting, I used machine to sew the stitches.
The background of the stamped image and sentiment was made using Rollagraph and blending tool with chalk ink and pigment ink. I love the soft and gorgeous colors.


Hope you enjoy my creation and get a chance to try these cute stamps and fun techniques to create some beautiful patterns. For the complete supply list please check here.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy crafting!
Meihsia ^_^

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and the colors you used there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Meihsia
    A cornucopia of wonderful elements that make up Mixed media, is a feast for the eyes to me, your card is unique and interesting, you always put a smile on my face with what you create.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW WOW...!!! Can't wow enough!... These creations are beautiful... loving your card... your gorgeous layout... and stunning tag!!! You are on fire!... :) hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful works.
    I love the colors!
    Hugs
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miss Meihsia loooove the card, with those splashes of blue and the tag and beautiful little leaves, great layering. The scrap page is fantastic, perfect for the young woman she is becoming, just gorgeous. I loooove those tiny stamps look at all the time it save cutting up squares and triangles that never fit together loo.You have done a wonderful job showcasing the stamps and products, thank you for sharing it all..

    ReplyDelete