Friday, October 25, 2013

Clean and Simple Cards

Hi, my blog friends! Happy Friday!

It's been a very long week to me since my internet has been down for many days because of the service provider. I needed to go to the library for the wifi connection to do the posts and visit my blog friends (it's my first time to use Wifi in the library and I found it's pretty convenient )  Because of less of internet time,  I had more time to play jewelry making and dig out some craft stuff that I almost forgot they've been in my craft room.

Fortunately, I got the internet connection back now. So I'd like to to share with you two very simple cards I made. Before that, I have to show you these awesome goodies I recived two days ago. Aren't they just so fun and cute? I am going to be very busy playing with kids this weekend definitely.

The first simple card here was using the Design Adhesives and Designer Foil from Clearsnap. You can see there are some different patterns on the above picture. I have a short video to show you how I used them. They are just so easy and fun to play with.  
 



The second card featuring Jumbo Design Wheel by Rollagraph® and embossing using Mixd Media Inx.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There are a variety of events around the world that are organized in October by incorporating pink. So on this card, I used the Rollagraph to roll the ribbon image on pink cardstock then cut only one of the ribbons and embossed it.


Usually I use embossing inkpads to emboss, however, Mix'd Media Inx™ Inkpad is great for embossing too. This inkpad is juicy and thick with extended drying time so you will love the beautiful results when using it on blending and embossing.
The flower pattern and sentiment on this card were also stamped using Mix'd Media Inx and embossed with Embossing powder.


I hope you like these simple cards. Thank you so much for stopping by.  
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy crafting!


Meihsia ^_^



5 comments:

  1. 左邊那種長條印台很棒ㄟ~~~
    可以自己排列顏色,
    好好玩又實用~~~~
    I LIKE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations. Loving the simplistic elegance.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous !! Awesome!! Neat clean just love it!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of simplicity that these cards have! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do CAS cards so well too! The first one is cute and your second elegant!

    ReplyDelete