Thursday, October 3, 2013

Attitude! is Everything

Hi, my dear blog friends, hope you all enjoy your week so far. I have two layouts to share with you today. As I was playing acrylic paints on my art journal, I got some extra paints on the roller, so I rolled the paints on these 12" X 12" white cardstock papers. After assembling and attaching the scraps, embellishments and photos, here are the two layouts.
 
I love the the sentiment on the first layout - Attitude is everything.
  I gather some scraps and embellishments with the similar color scheme and put them together.
 
 Love the spray over the stencil effect.
 
On the second layout, I add some modeling paste over the stencil.

 
 This layout is pretty simple and I love the stamping on the acrylic paint on the background.
 
 
I really enjoy playing the colors and hope you have fun playing crafting, too. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
 
Meihsia ^_^
 
 
 

 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Meihsia!!!! These layouts are beautiful!!! I love the background job and colours!!! Very creative indeed!!!! Very inspiring as always!!! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout. Love it so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Meihsia
    You design some incredible layouts, I am so impressed with these, I have been mucking around for a couple of days trying to do some pages for my Scarlett, but I am struggling, the ease of the design is not flowing as it does when I make cards.
    You appear to jump across the divide; cards layouts easily.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic texture and colors!
    I love them both Meihsia!
    so perfectly executed too!
    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts,great colours and texture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我來囉!! 桃紅色實在太......美嚕 好喜歡這樣的美美作品 謝謝miu的分享 xxoo

    FROM:SPC Blog Hop <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colours and layouts full of texture and the joy of life. You always manage to put so much of yourself in your art Meihsia and nothing ever seems forced. I love to visit your blog because of this. Thank you for sharing. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You amaze me! I love your artsy style! Wonderful lo's.....so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both awesome!!! Love your use of bling on the first and the paint work on the second is special! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts always make my eyes happy... So many yummy things to look at :) Both of these are stunning, I just love all of that texture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 真的很令人驚豔的作品~我很佩服妳用色的大膽,這是我該向妳學習的地方之一!
    ~SPC BLOG HOP~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great - love the pink one a lot! :)
    have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic pages, girl! LOVE the bold, bright colors and all that painting and inking and misting and pasting and... well, just, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 哈囉,Meihsia
    SPC BLOG HOP 來拜訪囉!
    好喜愛您的作品

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOOHOO, I just loooooove your pages, love how you used some left over paint and created a fabulous background,all the special details, amazing work, I looove all of them, thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete
  16. SPC blog hop 來的^_^
    觀望很久ㄌㄡ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Meihsia:
    What a lovely LO. love the title so much too. Attitude is everything. :)
    Visiting from SPC blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 喜歡妳的版面設計, 超讚地
    SPC blog hop 來的.愛的鼓勵 ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  19. 照片拍的好好,强烈的主题色加上适度的留白显得很有有精神,好漂亮!

    ReplyDelete
  20. just came back to have one more look

    ReplyDelete