Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Some more Layouts - WOYWW

Happy WOYWW, everyone. During the Labor Day long weekend, I managed to create some layouts using some scraps and leftover supplies while kids were helping to organize my craft room. I was so happy playing with them and see their creation since I've been hoarding some stuff and it's time for kids to play with them and make some albums/ journals for our summer trips.

These are stuff currently on my desk and I just finished these five simple layouts with final touches. Some pictures were used before as they were printed with two copies. I just picked the photos and combined with some cute patterned papers and embellishmenets.
 
 
 
Here is the first layout - Christopher loved his new hair cut.
 
 
 
The second layout - Our spring break trip.
 
 
 
The third layout - Natalie is ready to go shopping. 
 
 
 
The 4th layout - I am enjoying my coffee. 
 
 
 
The final layout - Our spring break trip. 
 
I really appreciate that you stop by. Hope you all have fun visiting WOYWW around the world.
 
Meihsia :)
 
 

18 comments:

  1. dear miu: 真的是 WOYWW
    也太多作品了唄!! 我要加油 哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layouts are fabulous. I would have taken me weeks to make all of those. Happy crafting #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 gorgeous layouts wow!! All with great design, I like your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts lovely and fresh
    Jackie26
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts Meihsia, love your colours Cheers RobynO#21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts,happy crafting :-)
    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts. I love the stamps you used. Brigita #84

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are all so beautiful, I can't believe you can make 5 layouts in one go, I only make 5 in a year, if I am lucky!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My your layouts are lovely! I love Christopher's hair and the colours and patterns are all so right for a young man with such a 'state of the art' hair-do! Natalie looks a real young lady, so elegant and I love the spring like feel of your spring trip layout and the one of yourself just breathes out happiness! How do you do it? You are so talented and so industrious! Julie Ann x #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOw love your layouts. Great job. 93

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pages - well done. Great that you could do creative things with your children.
    Have a lovely week.
    Margaret #50

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the LOs. m ost though, I love the way you make it sound so some...you just pick some paper and some embellishments.. So do I, but they never look that good together!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for letting me look at everything. Roberta 17

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi just love your style of scrapping ! Mine never look so chic ! Your city LO are really appealing - but you don't say where you got to on your trip ? We are all too nosey not to want to know !! Ali #38

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow it definitely looks like you have been busy and how wonderful you can share your craftiness with the kids. Your layouts are all fabulous and I love your wonderful layering. have a great week! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your layouts, I'd say you got a lot done! :-)

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #13

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not a scrapbooker, but these layouts were AMAZING. Very impressive and so original. Happy WOYWW (because it's still Wednesday in my world) from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such great layouts, girl! I adore your style! TFS!

    ReplyDelete