Friday, July 5, 2013

Follow Your Heart

Hello, my blog friends. Hope you all enjoy your week so far. Today, I'd like
to share a project I made for Faber-Castell using some materials and scraps left
on my desk. I colored this project with my favorite Faber-Castell products
and it turned out a cute little tag and I love it.


This is a 6" X 2.75" watercolor paper tag. I apply the Gelatos on the craft sheet
and spary water to mix it. Press the tag face down on to the Gelatos mixture.


After drying the tag with the heat tool, I apply Gelatos on the stamp, spritz with
water and stamp it on the tag.


After drying it, I cover the stamped background with a thin layer of Gesso to make
the color softer.


Apply Gelatos on a piece of kraft resist paper and use wet pen brush to
blend the color.


I cover 3 pieces of triangle chipboard banner using Gesso and color them
using 3 shades of blue Gelatos.


Add some interest on the banner using Artist's Big Brush Pen white and sequin
waste. After assembling all this elements and adding more embellishments I dab
some Gesso randomly as final touch.




Here is the finished tag.

Link: PPF


Please check Faber-Castell blog for more details about the supplies I used on
this tag. Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you all have a great day! ^_^


Meihsia






17 comments:

  1. This tag turned out beautiful! Thanks for showing how you made this step by step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    You are my kind of Girl ;o)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable tag-love the colors!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag, and that turquoise is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful tag. Wonderful colors too.
    Have a nice weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out beautifully... so many layers to create it, but they all work together so well...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that this was created from scraps! Wow!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag in progress and colors! HPPF Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and thanks so much for showing us how you made it! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOw most adorable is this tag. The tiny banner and laces at the bottom really make it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty...thanks for sharing your process!

    Hugs Giggle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag. Thank you for showing us your process:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That tag is fabulous. Thanks for showing the process - I have some Gelatos and rarely use them - now i may have to bring them out. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty tag, the flowers look like they have a layer of sugar on them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous tag,I love all the texture and the tech you used are wonderful I haven't used my gelatos like that so I will try it, thanks so much for sharing Meihsia your process.

    ReplyDelete