Saturday, June 1, 2013

Scrap Friends guest designer

Hello, my blog friends, happy Saturday! Wow.... can't believe it's June already.
Today, I'd like to share a layout I made for Scrap Friends as the guest designer
using the beautiful sketch #14. Here is my layout.

I've used lots of washi tapes and Color Shine on the background. And I added
a doily and some Tim Holtz gears and metal embellishments as well as some
wood veneers. I've always loved machine sewing, so it is almost on my every
layout for sure. This is the sketch of #14 from Scrap Friends.

Some close up photos to show the details.
 
 


Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you all enjoy the beautiful June.

And HAPPY CRAFTING! ^_^

Meihsia












 


5 comments:

  1. Hello! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you’ve gotten here on this post.
    I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    Feel free to visit my homepage evenflo - journey 300 travel system koi review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meihsia, This is incredible!! Once you mentioned the sewing, my eyes were all over this LO to find it. Love the vertical zig zag stitching and then the horizontal stitching through PLAY. The pictures alone are AWESOME! Those are wonderful and there truly is a very playful and fun feel to this page. Adding the metal elements is just a bonus. You are amazing at these layouts. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout,fabulous photos too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found your blog... so many inspiring creations to see!!! Its overwhelming with Awesome and amazing work!!! I am so inspired.... thank you so much... I am you new follower...and I shall link your blog to mine... coz there are so many great techniques and tips to learn here!!!! Thank you so much.... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this to bits! What a great background and palette for those fun pics! Great job, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete