Sunday, June 30, 2013

Listen to Your Heart

Happy Monday, my blog friends. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Wow... can't believe it's July already. For this new month, we are having a
week of  anything goes” here at Simon Says Stamp and Show!
 Our family visited Perot Museum at Dallas recently and enjoyed it a lot.
I was inspired by my favorite exhibit -  Rose Hall of Birds so on this week
for Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge, I'll just let my imagination fly
with this cute little birdhouse.

I love anything goes challenge and let my imagination fly. I've imagined a
birdhouse with wings would fly to wherever the bird family goes.


This birdhouse was covered with Crackle Paint and decorated with die cuts
using Tim Holtz dies and Tim Holtz metal embellishments. All the die cuts
were also covered with different colors of Crackle Paint.
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift voucher that will go to a random entry so please join us for this weeks fun challenge. We will also have several entries on the spotlight in our Friday winner posts! The selected entries will be linked to and receive a special badge to display on your blog. What an exciting feature! Please share us your projects or tutorials. We'd love to see it!







I really appreciate that you stop by and hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Meihsia  ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love this!!
    So cute Meihsia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, Meihsia! What a wonderful shabby crackle finish and all those uplifting quotes - really gives your heart wings!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab! Fab! Fab! Words cannot express how much I love this! I wish you would make me one! Only joking! Seriously, though, you've inspired me to try something like this myself. Thank you for sharing your creativity! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Meihsia..love all the details and the crackle finish on your birdhouse..wow!!

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meihsia...your crackled, shabby birdhouse is darling. Every side is so beautifully finished. Love all of the sentiments mixed in with the Ideaology and die cut hearts and fence pieces. Really cute project! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so *LOVE* this little shabby house - it is one of my favorite projects of yours already!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Meihsia, love your shabby chic house. Beautifully embellished and Imlove the crackle. Love the hearts and fence and the tiny pieces of text. Gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw this at sss--couldn't love this more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my dear Meihsia, I'm partial to birdhouses:), yours is beautiful, loooove the crackle and those wonderful quotes with the beautiful crackled hearts, the wings show you can fly as high as you want, its a lovely make dear and thanks for sharing it, have a wonderful day, fly high sweety..

    ReplyDelete
  10. can not stop to admire your work,
    so glad to meet you because of FB GDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your shabby chic birdhouse with a touch of gears!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This birdhouse takes the proverbial seed! Love it! The wings make it soar into creative goodness! Love the quotes floating about...perfection Meihsia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love the distressed effect on the wood. The sentiments are beautiful and the hearts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous or what?! Stunning worl of art, Meihsia. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a really cool birdhouse! So pretty crackled and love the toches of blue and red! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is gorgeous! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! Super fun creative project you made here! Looks like you had lots of fun with it...well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous birdhouse!! I love the way you popped out red & blue from the white...such a pretty effect :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just fantastic!!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This bird house looks FANTASTIC, Meisha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry, writing error left your name misspelled... So sorry for that... Meihsia. I often spell my name Pai due to the same finger trouble:)

    ReplyDelete