Sunday, June 2, 2013

Feel so Close

Hello, my dearest blog friends. Happy Sunday!
It's time for a new Scrap & Music challenge of June! Let's enjoy this
great music before I share my project - Feel so Close (Calvin Harris) .

I really love this music that inspired me to make this layout of Natalie
and Christpher. They always play well together and love each other.
Pin ItOn this layout, I used washi tapes and Color Shine to decorate the background.
 Then I added some chipboard letters, handmade flower, and metal
embellishments to make the layout more interesting. Here are some details.
 
This is the sketch from Scrap & Music #3.
Due to 29th May
Reveal 2nd June

Sketch #3 by Ana Castro

Feel So Close (Calvin Harris)

I feel so close to you right now
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal
Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like
A waterfall
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now
I feel so close to you right now
It's a force field
I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal
Your love pours down on mean, surrounds me like
A waterfall
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
And there's no stopping us right now
I feel so close to you right now... 
Hope you enjoy the music and join us for this fun challenge at Scrap & Music.
For more inpiration, please check our DTs' awesome layouts.
 Ana Castro


Ana Paula Leal
Paula Castells
Véronique Gagné
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
 
Meihsia ^_^









10 comments:

  1. What a stunning layout!... I love the monochrome like color... and I really heart the background job!..Its beautifully amazing!!... You rock!... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
    information you might have here on this post. I can be coming again to your
    blog for more soon.

    My homepage :: d day museum canteen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! I'm so impressed by how everything looks so randomly put together, yet in an organized way, so that the LO looks messy in a neat way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear miu:

    功力愈來愈深厚 好棒的創意唷~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is amazing! I love everything about it!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scrap pages are gorgeous, the layouts are fabulous, I love your style of scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing, no wonder you're a designer your work is fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I'm in love with your LO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. è impressionante como você conseguiu harmonizar tantos detalhes.
    Tua página ficou maravilhosa...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing background work! I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Meihsia! Really love that scrumptious, watery-looking background; and your bold, black flower steals the show!

    ReplyDelete