Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cherish

Hi! My blog friends, welcome come back. It's time for party at
Make It Monday. Before sharing my project, I'd like to say thank
you to Michelle, the owner of Make It Monday linky party, and all
my greatest teamies for the great time I had with them on the team in
the past year. This is my last post for MIM party and I'll step down from
this great team because I'll make more scrapbooks and mixed media
works in the future. And this probably will take most of my craft time.
I am sure I'll be playing with my Copic Markers and digi images again.

Back to my project, this week I used A Child's Garden of Verses 
digi image from Nicecrane Designs to make this project. I purchased this
frame at Marshalls last week and I think it's perfect for this image.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and I added some pearl
gems and a epoxy sticker from Creative Imaginations on the frame.
 
Sponsor
Our sponsor this week is Nicecrane Designs and here are some word
from the owner and the designer Ignacio:

I am Photoshop Instructor, and all over I am a passsionated of Graphic Design,
Istarting designing scrapbook products and templates for Photoshop and at the
end I decided to change to Digi Stamp World,,,,,I am a single man,,,,,,and all
over I am surprised to know there are only a few men working on this bussiness
it is sound curious to me......I love it.
Ignacio is generously providing a $20 gift voucher to our winner!

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week
just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on
Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you
have of winning!
Image Detail
Pick of the Week
 
My favorite project at last week's MIM party is this gorgeous card made by
Debra from Cream City Angels. I love this simply gorgeous stamping and
cutting of  the flowers. The layers and colors on this card are totally fantastic!
Thank you, Debra, for sharing with us your beautiful creation.
 
Please make sure to visit all my talented teamies for more inspiration.


I reall appreciate that you dropping by. ^_^
Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
 


Meihsia 







14 comments:

  1. what a beautiful project ...I love the image and how you have coloured it
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, would be great to show off to visitors .
    Amazing colouring of sweet image,Meihsia .
    Great choice as your POTW too .
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meihsia

    Oh my we are going to miss you so much.

    Will be saying a farewell to you next week on MIM and putting out a DT call to fill your shoes. They are going to be big shoes to fill as your creations are always amazing each and every week.

    Love your final MIM project, so pretty.

    Your POTW is just lovely ,love that stitching.

    Love and hugs

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You WILL be missed Meihsia! Your final project is beautiful and I love that your framed this image making it a keepsake. Your POTW is a great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and I love your POTW!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely vintage image and I like the clean design. The sentiment embellished with the blue pearls is such a nice, decorative detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful project!!! I love your colorings...its gorgeous..and so STUNNING!!!!.... I love it... You are such an inspiration!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project Meihsia, love the sweet image and it does look fabulous inside the frame...fabulous POTW too..so sorry to see you moving on, but will keep an eye out for your beautiful projects..all the best hun!.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meihsia this is absolutely amazing, the image you colored is fabulous,it almost looks like the roof is sitting off the page, your coloring is perfect,I love the cherish with the pearls, perfect with the image, I know you will be missed at MIM. I can't wait to see your scrapbook and the mixed media. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful dau..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous project Meihsia! Your coloring is fabulous as usual and the frame is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning coloring for sure Meihsia!
    I love your card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry for the late reply,,,,OMG,,, I believe this creation is one the best coloring digis from my stuff,,,,,,love it, love it love it,,,,sooo cute, so adorable and all over so vibrant,,,,,,,,,,You are rock,,,,,,,Thanks a million for using my digi,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty garden scene, they are so sweet, what a great big sister she must be - lol. So sorry to see you leave, best wishes for your scrapbooking. I linked over from MIM where I am playing along too.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete