Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hello Friend

Hi! My blog friends,  lets' have party at Make It Monday. This week I used
this digi Brat Sitter - Curly Hair Girl from Bugaboo and the sketch of
Sweet Sunday 184 to make this card. Here is what I came up with.
The designer paper is from Michael's My Favorite Things collection and I
sew the edges of the background and the layered circles. The image was colored
with Copic Markers. Here is the beautiful sketch from the Sweetest Thing. 

Sponsor
We are very excited to have again our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.
Every one loves these fun and sweet digis.
 Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of winner's choice
of 7 single digis!
Image Detail
Pick of the Week
This beautiful card is made by Hazel from Hazel's Handmade Crafts.
I love the pretty shape and diecut on the background and all the embellishments
are fabulous. Love the cute and great colors, too. Thank you, Hazel, for
sharing with us your gorgeous creation.
For more inspiration please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)


Meihsia 







17 comments:

  1. Sweet image, love your gorgeous card !!! lovely POTW too.
    ugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that was supposed to say "Hugs", LOL
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card...such a darling image and your sweet colors are perfect with her!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Meihsia.
    Beautiful colouring of this sweet image .Love the stitching on layers and that ribbon.
    Awesome creation from your POTW.
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet girlie design. Great layout and colors, and I love this little girl with curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job bringing that sketch to life Meihsia. I love the angels on this and the way you've placed the image is perfect. It's beautiful and I love your pick of the week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, adorable image and i love the pretty papers and colour!!
    Thank you for choosing me as your POTW!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meihsia
    Sorry for the absence these days ... I've been quite busy with my 3 small children.
    I like to come here to see your work each.
    And surprise me every day with the beautiful things you do ... congrats dear!
    Thanks for visiting constant and the compliments ... you're adorable!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I hope you do not mind, but I put the link of your blog in the sidebar of my blog!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Meihsia, love the design and cute image,fabulous papers too and love your POTW from Hazel..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Meihsia. Love your work. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card,love the design and super stitching
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card. Great take on the sketch. Great POTW

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card the image is too cute with her curly red locks, hmm mine used to look like that but all grey now shesh those were the days:O), thanks for sharing this card it gave me big smiles. Have a wonderful cay..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is the sweetest! Darling image (love the little details like the pearls on shoes and bow) and cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the design of your card and the trimmings are beautiful Meihsia. Cute image too! Your POTW is a great choice. :)

    ReplyDelete