Thursday, May 30, 2013

Farmers Market

Hello, my crafty friends, I've had so much fun playing with Karan's beautiful
sketches and today I'd like to share my DT sample layout made for Sketchabilities.
I used Karan's sketch #92 and was inspired by the challenge theme at
 The Studio -- using 5 things on the layout. Here is what I come up with.

5 Things I used here on my layout:
Letter Stickers: K & Co. and October Afternoon
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Chipboard Stickers: Basic Grey
Prima Flowers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Please check all our talented designers beautiful samples for more inspiration
and join us for this fun challegne at Sketchabilities.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you all have a wonderful day.^_^
 
 
Meihsia
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the banner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letters down the side instead of numbers. A great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Meihsia! Adorable banner and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Work. It was nice to be on your Team. Thanks for all your kind words on my Blog. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Meihsia! Love the title work and your colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout Meihsia, love all those drops and looks like coffee cup stains but in blue very kool, love the flags with all those beautiful flowers. The farmers market is my favorite place to visit, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete