Thursday, April 25, 2013

Love Doodling & Coloring

Hello, my blog friends. It's always fun for me to play coloring and doodling.
Today, I'd like to share what I've created using ColorBox ink and Smooch
products.  Here is my first creation and some quick steps show how
I made this piece.
I spray Smooch Spritz and water  together on the craft sheet.
Press the 3" X 4" watercolor paper face down into the ink mixed with
water. Dry the paper and doodle on it.

 Color the image and letters with Smooch.  Use ColorBox ink and
bubble wrap to stamp randomly on the background.

Use date stamp to and ColorBox chalk ink to stamp on the background
and charcoal pencil to add texture.
 
Add Tim Holtz ChitChat stickers, diecut heart, light bulb and gear.
 
And here is the final look. ^_^ 
 
 Made second piece using the same size watercolor paper and same color
products. And on this piece, I used stencil and Fiskars and Heidi Grace stamps.
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by. Hope you all have a great day!
 
Meihsia
 
 
 
Supply list: Color Box Petal Point Pigment Ink Pad, color Box Chalk inkpad, SmoochSpritz, Smooch, Tim Holtz ChitChat Stickers, Tim Holtz Light Bulb, Tim Holtz Heart Die, Fiskars Lasting Love Quote Stamp, Heidi Grace Home Phrase Stamp, EK Sucess flower punch, Recollection Craft Tape
 
 
 

24 comments:

  1. like every day more and more of your work.
    I do not know very well work with paint, but I really appreciate.
    congratulations!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the how to... the results are just wonderful and it look like it is a lot of fun...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like so much fun to make, and the effects are great. I especially love the little house. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the playfulness of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your words with hanging elements and the charm of your bitsy house page. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your doodles and thanks so much for the tutorial. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see your processes. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! doodles and watercolors are among my favorites...along with cutting, pasting...all that stuff! terrific tutorial! happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! I so love the art sign hanging from the letter L!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK those are WOW! I love the shadowing you did on the "love" and the little house....well I'm a sucker for little houses, your is awesome!! Thanks for sharing your work :) Hugs and Happy Paint Party Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two tags that speak of beauteous joys in life...art friends, home and family! They are very well done, luv them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Meihsia
    What a fantastic doodling pieces, they are full of interest and energy, thanks for sharing the step by step too, it is always interesting to me to see how others obtain their textures and design, I learn much from the different products used.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both these pieces - so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This paragraph is really a nice one it helps new net people, who are wishing
    in favor of blogging.

    Also visit my site; クロエ ハンドバッグ

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I was You. ... I really do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have such fun art supplies! Very cute doodling page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing creative process Meihsia - I gotta give that inkiness a go! Fab creations with them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All we need is love, but you really know how to make love spark. Lovely work and thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  19. these look like so much fun. i love the colors. happy ppf.

    ReplyDelete
  20. FUN!!! Just plain FUN! I love the doodling and inking and coloring!!! What a great design on this card!!! Love the vibrancy too! Thanks for sharing your true colors with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet design! Love the doodling and background behind your lovely scene! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just fantastic Meishia! Thanks so much for giving you process. I am going to try it today! I love the LOVE one. It is brilliant. So is the house - but the LOVE one tickles my heart, as does all of your work! {heart} samara p.s. HPPF

    ReplyDelete