Sunday, March 3, 2013

MIM #130

Hi! My blog friends, it's time for party at Make It Monday.
This week I used this cute Ava digi stamp from Saturated Canary
and colored it with Copic markers to make this card. Here is what
 I come up with.
 

The paper is from Fancy Paints Designs The Good Life collection.
I submit this card to the challenges at Saturated Canary,
Party Time Tuesday and Simon Says Stamp.
 
Sponsor

Krista is generously offering 2 Digis to our winning commenter.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor
this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you
 saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the
more chances you have of winning!
Image Detail
Pick of the Week
My favorite card at last week's MIM party is Cindy's adorable creation
from Cin's Creations. I love the cute image and beautiful layers.
All the embellishments are wonderful!!!
Thank you, Cindy, for sharing with us your creativity.
 
For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)


Meihsia 







15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Meihsia, fab image, love the papers and the bunting and those gorgeous flower and that ribbon.
    Gorgeous POTW too, love the aussie Tilda.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I just bought The Good Life collection from Fancy Pants, I can't wait to play with it...I love how you used it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card Meihsia,love the colouring you have done and the flowers are beautiful
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need copics Meihsia,and then get lessons.. your colouring is gorgeous..love the papers and flowers...gorgeous...and your POTW is sooo cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meihsia
    love your colouring [ her eyes are so beautiful ]
    Fabulous embellishments too for this super creation .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...I'm in chevron Heaven! Your card is so beautiful and the blue of her eyes and that gorgeous bow and all the flags....AWESOME job. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the repeating occurrence of the chevron pattern in every detail of this card! And I like all the colors too - a sweet and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Meihsia, I love the sweet image you've used and your floral arrangement is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love LOVE your card...your coloring of this image is fabulous!!!! (Especially her hair!)
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a wonderful way of pairing your image (which is beautiful by the way) with fab papers Meihsia. Stunning card! Your POTW is very pretty, great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what to say..........
    Gorgeous....nope..........stunning........beautiful........none of these words even do this card justice.

    Love it Meihsia, as always I am in awe of your talent.

    Great choice for your POTW too!

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your card- the coloring is just so fabulous! The DP you used is wonderful and the flowers are such a wonderful embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally missed this....that's really sweet of you Meihsia! Thanks :D!!

    ReplyDelete