Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project Life w8 - WOYWW

Hello! My blog friends, happy Wednesday and happy WOYWW!
It's been a busy week. Natalie and Christopher have many activities
and I have some projects due this week. Natalie and I went to
Scrapbook Expo at Gaylord Texan, Grapevine last week although I didn't
buy a lot we still had fun to see many products and demostrations. 
 Currently on my desk, there is some scrapbooking stuff. I've done
a layout here. For my Project Life, I decided to work on the floor.

This are my Project Life week 8 pages.

Some more details on left page.


 This is the right page with more details.


Thank you for dropping by. Hope you all have great WOYWW!
Meihsia

12 comments:

  1. Pretty layout... Wish I could do project life too...
    Riya #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout... Wish I could do project life too...
    Riya #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy looking desk today! Love the layout for your book! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing with us! Vickie #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a desk! Floor overspill, love that too... Helen, 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at your layouts and pages they are full of so much interest and colour
    Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
    Ria #48

    ReplyDelete
  6. We really like the look of the PL stash, your LO is great. Pl sounds like a lot of fun but so far we haven't joined in, too many other projects as yet.

    Greetings from the bears @#89 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO and the project life is coming along very nicely.
    Sandra @12

    ReplyDelete
  8. So impressed by your PL dedication. And already doesn't it show how busy you are! A little more than distracted by that BOX of tapes on the floor where you're working....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your page with the little girl (who I am assuming is your daughter, but didn't know for sure)is adorable! I love your pages - you inspire me to keep up with my PL. Now if only your inspiration would lead me downstairs and make me do it. LOL April #151

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so kewl so much to take in with every little caption I'm sure this is something once done will take hours to look thru and always see something new :) hugs Nikki #9

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pages and all the stash everywhere thanks for sharing Tracy#72

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried project life but Im loving your work here.

    ReplyDelete