Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project Life W6 - WOYWW

Another busy week and messy desk today. Currently on my desk there
are some Valentine cards, goodies that I won from challenges, Chinese
new year hanging decorations and my Project Life pictures and album.

 And now, here are the pages of my Project Life week 6.

More details on first page.
It's Chinese New Year's eve on 2/9 and kids made some paper crafts and
hanging decorations. 
 
 

 Here's the second page.

Natalie has her choir performance at school.  We all enjoy kids' beautiful voice.
 And one more exciting news is that I've joined the Sketchabilities design team
and going to start to play with Karan's fun scrapbook sketches on March 15 along
with many talented girls. Hope you will join me for the fun.

Thank you so much for dropping by. Hope you all have HAPPY WOYWW!!!

Meihsia









15 comments:

  1. What a feast for the eyes today! Love the pictures, and well done on the DT Helen, 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages they are so colourful and interesting to look at. Congrats on your win of crafting stash
    Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
    Ria #46

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, pages and creativity. Congratulations on your DT x Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking desk and fun things! Love all the pictures. Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meihsia. I really love the project life idea I have been seeing on blogs lately. They seem to be all about catching quick glimpses - which fit in with busy lives. It is amazing what you have done with yours. Congratulations on joining the design team - have fun! WOYWW Hugs to you from Helen 56

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects you've been working on there. So colourful and bright. Happy WOYWW! Karen 86 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Project Life album and wow, some gorgeous little treasures you got there! Love from Holland, Marit #89

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - your album is so cute! I love the costume embellishments - gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your PL album is amazing! Happy New Year and Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@147)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the cute fans for Chinese New Year..how sweet and perfect size for your album! Still loving your PL pages, a great resume.....i read about the bird rescue...oh it's sad isn't it..my DH says that their little hearts are so damaged by the stress of injury..shame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Meihsia on Sketchabilities! That is awesome! Plus this PL page is so fun, Happy Chinese New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning pages with precious memories.
    Happy Valentines Day
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new design team! Your desk has so many great things I wish I could stay longer and play.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia 20

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pages are so gorgeous Meihsia! I love how you used the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always I like your Project Life pages - I really look forward to seeing your Sketchabilities design team creations. April #119

    ReplyDelete