Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Life W2 - WOYWW

I spend some time to make my Project Life week 2 today.

Here is the week 2 page 1.
 

Here are some more details of page 1.
 
"It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal your
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it" LOL...


 
"Shopping is cheaper than therapy"

 

  


Here is page 2 for my Project Life week 2.
On the upper right pocket, it's the brochure of the Ballet performance
for Girl Scout that Natalie and Christopher went to last Saturday.


 
I want to keep it so I cut it into two pages and use washi tape to
secure them on the journaling card.

 

There are also two more interesting challenges I've started doing and
will keep doing them hopefully for the whole 2013.
 
The first challenge is New 52 inspired by listgirl. It will be a
fun way to push myself to experience something new every week and
record them in my Project Life.

Another fun challenge is my Weight Loss Plan.  I've joined Janna Werner
and start my plan and it will be the best way to help myself even my family
to live in a healthier life to eat less and exercise more.

  
Made my journaling card that will have a secret place to record my weight. 

  
And there are some differnt styles of journaling cards that I could
also put photos or write what I eat or what exercise I do every week.

Thank you for dropping by. Hope you all have a great day!


Meihsia   ^_^



24 comments:

  1. The project life LO look wonderful. Best of luck with your diet.
    Sandra @16

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page looks great! Love the way you have hidden your weight :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tuire #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Hope the game was fun Happy WOYWW #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. great looking pictures of the project life book! Congrats on getting the tickets to the game! Have a great week. Vickie #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages!! i esp. like the one about atealing your neighbour's paper :)
    Happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of great layouts!
    Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
    craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, seems to me that you are almost too busy to eat!! Lovely PL weeks already, good for you, love your idea for the ballet programme, very clever. Great good luck with your continuing plans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not anonymous, I just managed to click the wrong box before hitting submit, sorry.....that was my comment above!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Idea! Love this very much.Have a Great Wednesday, Hugs xx Shaz #64

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your project life pages look brilliant. Fab colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pages... so much colour and fun and life in your Life Project! Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #39

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    I love your pages so much colour and so much going on, great job.
    Ria #114

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful journal and so well coordinated. Worth every minute you spend on it. Today's journaling is tomorrows joyful memories.
    3124

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your project life looks wonderful! All the best for all goals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project life pages. Enjoy the rest of your week. Linda #131

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project life pages! Have fun at the basketball game. ♥ waving hi from the soggy laden hills of North Carolina ☺

    ReplyDelete
  17. Project Life is looking good and you seem to be having lots of fun. In fact life itself sounds good to me! Happy WOYWW,
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun and interesting project!!! You're doing an amazing job too!

    Jeannie #47

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love what you've done with the Project Life Pages. And have fun at the game. :-)
    April #141

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a nice idea, I like this very much.
    Regards,
    Nelle xx #152

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love all the project life pics.

    Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
    Lori #84

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool project life journal! Congrats on the tickets! Enjoy! Happy WOYWW! Nan 113

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow love your journal cards what a great way to do it, good luck on your weight lose - I have not shared my desk this week as am busy looking after my friends cattery but am enjoying looking at everyone else craftiness - Have a great week

    ReplyDelete