Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good bye 2012 WOYWW

Started to document my daily life at the end of 2011 using Project Life
Smash Books and day books. I've completed couple of months of
Project Life for the year of 2012 and had so much fun.
Usually I'd have photo collage each month which contains photos
of each day of that month.

 
 
Mostly I make one page per week, however in order to document
more details for some events, I'd make more pages for one week.


 Try to keep it as simple as possible so on some pages I even put
the cut outs in the photo pocket only but didn't glue them on the cards
or photos.

So, this is my photo collage of December 2012.

And these are my pages for the last four weeks of 2012.
Here is week 49.

 Week 50

Week 51

Week 52

 In 2013, I'll still use these three systems (Project Life, Smash Book and
day book) to record my life. Here are some stuff on my desk WOYWW
that I prepared for my Project Life 2013.

Thank you for dropping by and happy new year!!! ^_^

MEiHsia












11 comments:

  1. Hello MEiHsia
    I am amazed by this project you are doing each day I don't know where you find the time, it's going to be a wonderful history of your life for your children in years to come.
    Smiles :-)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆ From Japan.!! God bless you during 2013!
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea! Thanks for sjaring it with us. I think I´ll copy it. :)
    Have a great first week of 2013!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed at your book! What a wonderful documentation of history that will be passed down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe you're so organized! My crafting is a constant chaos...

    Happy WOYWW! /Zildara #102

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous project - I just love what you have been working on - such a great way of remembering all the big & small things in your life ! I plan to get my friends at my Scrpabook Club to take a look at your blog too !
    Thanks for showing us - very inspiring !
    Ali #121

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a marvelous way to document life's events. I love Smash products, but I use them for my art journal entries. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simpl y wonderful Meihsia, what a great system you've managed to develop for yourself, it's working so wonderfully. I so cold use a leaf from your time management.skills!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you have recorded with the 3 different types of journals. Thank you for sharing those - it is very helpful for those of us who are just starting down the Project Life path.
    April #133

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very organized...I think that is the secret to getting it finished...You have good discipline to finish 3 types of books for the year!

    ReplyDelete