Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ho Ho Ho

Hi! My blog friends, time for party at Make It Monday!!
This week I use the stamp Snow Globe Santa Sled from
Bugaboo Stamp and the sketch of Sweet Sunday 173 to make 
my card. Here is what I came up with.
Sponsor

Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of
winner's choice of 7 single digis!
Image Detail
Pick of the Week

This is Kathleen's card from Crafty Kat Designs.
I love the Kathleen's perfect coloring on this cute image.
 All the embellishments and flowers are awesome!
Thank you, Kathleen for sharing this gorgeous creaiton with us.
For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






12 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia.
    Awesome card .Love the bright colour combination of card and papers , the snowflake and that snow globe .
    Embellishment packed card from Kathleen , as your beautiful POTW this time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lights paper Meihsia, and such a cute snow globe image.
    Very pretty card for your POTW...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so much fun, Meihsia! I love the snowflakes with sequins and the gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful design with bright non traditional colors! The image with Santa on his sleigh inside a snow globe looks great! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink- this is such a fun card- love the snow globe image w/Santa in his sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this snowglobe image and the fun papers your put with it Meihsia. So cute!!! Hope you are having a great week, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Meihsia

    Wow, your card is so beautiful, with the pretty papers an the fab layout. Such a fun Christmas image.

    Your POTW is gorgeous.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant image & card - you gotta love Bugaboo! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What you did with the snowglobe is gorgeous!! The coordinating lights paper in the bg is terrific and you certainly picked a doozy for your POTW. I can't get over ALL the fascinating embellishments!!

    hugs to you and hope you have a nice weekend.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late hunnie, you have made such a beautiful card this week.. love it .. and what a gorgeous pick too!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late too!!! The days are just flying by too fast. Your card is lovely and bright and you chose a fab image to use on your card, love that cute christmas light paper and the snowflakes too!
    Wow, your POTW has so many embellies on it. Love the image.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is darling! I looove it! Your POTW is fabulous!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete