Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily Day 4 & 5

It's my retail therapy day on December Daily day 5.
For day 4, please scroll down. You can always click on
the picture for larger image. ^_^
Need this therapy about twice a week in store and/or online,
and it really makes me feel good.



Here is my Day 4 for December Daily.
A lovely day - Kids play around the Christmas tree and decorate their
playhouse. Found my messy room really needs to be organized. And
it's grandma's birthday. Happy Birthday!!! ^_^



Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day. ^_^

Meihsia








4 comments:

  1. Wow, another beautiful page. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh you're such a tease Meihsia. These pictures are WONDERFUL, but now I really, really, really want to live vicariously through your craft room. I can't believe all the terrific cubbies you have. You have such a fun craft room. You've certainly captured terrific images for this LO. It definitely made me happy to look at it. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come
    across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more
    details.
    Polished concrete sydney
    floor levelling
    concrete repairs
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    concrete coatings
    Atta ur rehman

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun book! love your pages!!! my december daily is digital on my blog, but I plan to share the physical album soon too...

    ReplyDelete