Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WOYWW AED 28

Oh....it's my Art Every Day day 28. So glad I am going to make it for the whole
month of November! Actually, I skipped the Thanksgiving day post,
 but I did make something on that day just didn't get any chance to post it here.
These are currently on my desk - WOYWW.
I made two layouts yesterday and today.

Here is the first layout.
These photos were taken at Christopher's school winter party last year.
Their project was making a snowman using marshmallow, pretzel, cookies
and candy. I sew 3 layers of background and 25 squares to make this 
page like a quilt and an advent calendar.

 
 
 


 This is my secone layout.
I use many layers in this layout. The photo was taken in
this summer at Santa Barbara during our family trip.

Hope you all have a wonderful day... ^_^


Meihsia





15 comments:

  1. This is so dog-gone cute! I just love it when I see a post from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout.. Great colours & design.. Love all those Gorgeous elements & layers.. Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meihsia - gorgeous layouts. I especially like the Christmas one. I can't quite make out what the happy snowman is made from - so cute! Happy WOYWWW to you from Helen 37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both layouts are stunning! I love your product and embellishment choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first LO, great idea to have a calendar-type background.
    Happy Wednesday,
    Laura
    73

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful way to capture the whole month! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see your layouts - love the Christmas one especially so bright & colourful & loads happening and yet the photos aren't overwhelmed - you are very clever ! Thanks for stopping by earlier - have a fun crafty week ! Ali #24

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Advant layout
    tfs
    hugs Nikki #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layouts, Meihsia - that Advent calendar one is absolutely wonderful... what a lovely way to make the most of gorgeous papers, and so much fun detailing too. Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #80

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects. I love how you turned your layout in an advent calendar...brilliant design! Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts! Love the patterned papers and details! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layouts. Love the colours of the christmas one. #111

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the advent calendar idea! Super job on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layout! The idea of the advent calendar was clever! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on the sketch! So festive! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete