Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sweet Home - AED 10

Hi,friends. Happy Saturday!
This week the challenge theme at Our Creative Corner is
'Make your own Background' hosted by Sue Butler.

She challenges us using no patterned paper on the project!
And try not to cover up background too much with the
focal image, allow everyone to view it in all it's splendour.
This is my take on it.

I cut out a house shape from water color paper and covered it with
tissue paper. The background was colored with Ranger Dabbers, some
acrylic paints and water colors.
The flowers were stamped using Stampendous! clear stamp and
colored with Faber Castell PITT Big Brush.

Links: PPF 35 and AED day 10
Please check our DT's blogs for more inspiration
about this week's challenge.

Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Irena Kowalczyk- Love, Life and Crafts

Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
Christina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
Kim Price - Inkcognito

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a nice weekend.


Meihsia












11 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia.
    A glorious colour Palette, it is a ray of sunshine; the Bg is certainly seen in all it's splendour, thank you so much for providing me with a sight to warm my heart. A fabulous House.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolute beauty...love the textures and the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it -- you have given me some good ideas!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project and a fabulous blog! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the LIEBSTER award. Please check out my blog for details and to accept the award! CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS BLOG AWARD!
    Hugs,
    Katherine xx
    http://cropnkathy.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and a fabulous blog! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the LIEBSTER award. Please check out my blog for details and to accept the award! CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS BLOG AWARD!
    Hugs,
    Katherine xx
    http://cropnkathy.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wished I'd seen this example before I made my card, I really needed some inspiring motivation. I always love your creative mind displayed so wonderfully on everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meihsia, what a bright and beautiful house! I love the colors and the stamps you chose to decorate your house with. I think the flowers growing up the sides of the house was simply gorgeous!
    thanks for letting us know your process. I hope your weekend was wonderful. hugs, sharon w.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous sunshine colours, and I love the texture and the text in that fantastic background! Brilliant inspiration, thank you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love!!! This house is fab and your background is super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a colorful house Meihsia! Your background is fantastic! You always inspire me!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete