Friday, November 9, 2012

Index cards Art and Mini Book

I'd like to share my index cards with mixed media/doodling plus my mini album/day book or smash bookwhaterver it is called that I made yesterday.


I have a box of index cards with different colors that I bring them wherever I could doodling like in the car when waiting for picking up kids after school or kids music/swimming/tennis lessons.


They are just some regular 3" X 5" index cards.   


And the book I made is 6" X 8" covered with kraft and transparency film.
The inside pages are papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection.


The index cards I drew are pasted using repositional glue in the book for some of them are unfinished that I might take out and work on them. 



 Lots of space for journaling.


Most journaling paper can be written on the other side. Intend to make them "openable".



Sewing on most of the pages.







Will make some more pages and show them next time...

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend! ^_^

Meihsia





12 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea and so many wonderful creations ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a post full of ideas! I especially like the idea of lots of pockets. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific idea and loving the fab results. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! First, I love the idea of carrying the cards with you to doodle on when you have spare time. That is a brilliant idea. Your book is fabulous! It is just begging to be completed now with written entries. Well done! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great ideas here-thanks for sharing! Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. both projects are simply lovely... that book with all those pages in is stunning... love all the lifty bits and all that... maybe I should make something like this for my sister for Christmas...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely! Love the craftsmanship and style

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOPS...I accidently remove the previous comment. Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have created an amazing journal! I love the idea about carrying index cards with you every where x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and so polished, great work! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little book! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete