Saturday, November 3, 2012

hello - Art Every Day day 3

Hi,friends. Happy Saturday!
This week at Our Creative Corner challenge, Marcy challenges
us to use either a silhouette stamp or a cut-out one on your project. 

And here is my take on it.
I use acrylic paint to make the background and heat emboss the
Glitz stamp image. The sentimet "hello" is by K & Co. diecut.

Then I decorate the tag with some lace, pearls and embellishments.
This tag is also for Art Every Day day3.


Please check our DT's blogs for more inspiration
about this week's challenge.

Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Irena Kowalczyk- Love, Life and Crafts

Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
Christina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
Kim Price - Inkcognito

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a nice weekend.


Meihsia












9 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so sweetly charming, Meihsia! The silhouette image is darling and I love the frilly pink color palette you used. Just a wonderful take on this week's silhouette challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Meihsia..I love the pink snd gorgeous silhouette, all the details are so pretty, gorgeous lace too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really so pretty... and the detail is quite amazing...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful Meihsia. I absolutely adore this tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meihsia, I love the femininity of this tag! The pink, the lace, the girl silhouette and the rhinestone charm. Just incredibly beautiful! I love your take on this weeks challenge. I know that you have inspired our followers to participate in this weeks challenge!
    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. hugs, sharon w.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Meihsia, your tag is so beautiful and elegant, love the silhouette and pretty lace, a really gorgeous creation :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sitting here looking at the bucket of tags beside me and think, no way could I ever see a tag the way you do! This is so amazing how you transform neutral to fantastic! The acrylic background is gorgeous and what a super silhouette. So pretty Meihsia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to echo all above. Beautifully pretty tag. Love her pearl hairpiece, the hello, and the way the ribbon is ruffled. So so girly. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete