Have you ever made your own advent calendar? I had so much fun making
my ATC advent calendar last year and thought I should make it
earlier this year, so here it is. (click the photo to enlarge it)
This advent calendar is simple to make in 5 steps.
1. Punch 24 tags. (I use Uchida shipping tag punch)
2. Punch 24 circles. (I use the Paper Studio 1.5" scallop circle punch)
3. Print and cut the numbers. (I use Brother PT-1880)
4. Attach the circle punch, embellishment and number on the tag.
5. Tie all the tags using bakers twine and hang the calendar on the wall.
(I use Hemptique Bakers Twine)
Is it easy and fun? This advent calendar currently is on the wall of
Natalie's room. Later on, it will be on my December Daily album.
Of course I'll alter the dimensional tag to fit in the album.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you all have a great day! ^_^