Sunday, October 28, 2012

Believe in Magic


Hi, there, my blog friends! Let's have party at Make It Monday.
This week, I feel like doing my art journal again because I got some
very beautiful image from Ladies That Craft.
 
This is my work desk WOYWW


Sponsor
This week we are sponsored by Julie at Ladies That Craft.
Julie is very generously offering a fabulous prize of a
mini book kit and a disc of Gayles latest Digi Stamps.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor
this week just leave a comment for another entry.
Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday.
The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Image Detail
Pick of the Week
My favorite at last week's MIM party is this gorgeous card
by Paula-Kay from Creative Stamping by Paula-Kay.
I love the the beautiful layers and the buttons on this card.
 The embossed background and the image are awesome!
 Thank you, Paula-Kay, for sharing with us your great creation.

For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






12 comments:

  1. Meihsia, I love this art journal page. Makes me want to break mine out and it's fab that you incorporated three images. I love your colors and thanks for sharing how you made this. It's fantastic! Have an awesome week, hugs me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Autumn POTW Meihsia...and your art journal page is wonderful...fabulous colouring and techniques, love the colours and the images you combined..great project.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 喜歡這種層層疊疊有豐富層次感的作品~這樹屋上色上的好美~~好漂亮喔!

    ReplyDelete
  4. am a fan of art journals ...mixed media and all....awesome and your POTW is awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a real piece of art, Meihsia! I love the tactile feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the detail in the background for your card and the added images .
    Your POTW has my favourite Autumn tones
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love your colouring and texture on your art journal page. The blue really makes that tree house pop. I like how you added the little mushrooms too.
    Fab POTW too, love those Autumn colours.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meihsia

    I'm so glad you took photos of the design process of your gorgeous journal page. I love seeing how it all came together. Your work is always amazing.

    Your POTW is wonderful. Love the autumn feel and the burlap looks fantastic.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning journal page....I love the textures and all the pretty details you have added
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the intensity of your colors in the art journal page. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Meihsia!!! This is just soooo beautiful!! I love how you have made a little scene of "Mystical Mystery"...stunning colouring too!!..
    Thank you for showing us how you made this lovely page:)
    Lovely Pick this week too..gorgeous colours..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete