Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love Transform the World

Hi,there. Happy Saturday!
This week the challenge at Our Creative Corner is hosted by
Lisa Minckler and the theme is Resisting & wings
-  Create a card or project using resisting technique
and your card or project needs to include a pair of wings. 
Here's the inspiration video How To Use Your Scraps & 4 Resist Techniques.

I used Chatter Box butterfly clear stamp, VersaMark Dazzle
Watermark stamp pad and Martha Stewart bright white embossing powder
to heat emboss the butterfly and then colored it with Distress ink.
I also combine the sketch of Mojo Monday and Shabby Tea Room's
photo inspiration to make this card. Here is what I came up with.

Please check our DT's blogs for more inspiration
about this week's challenge.

Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote ArtsMeihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts -> me :)
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink!
Christina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
Kim Price - Inkcognito

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a nice weekend. :)
Meihsia







11 comments:

  1. It's become my new addiction to see what you've done with the Mojo Monday sketches and I'm always in awe! I love that you've mixed my challenge in the sketch. It's gorgeous with the wonderful resisting and that butterfly. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beauty! the soft colors are so relaxing, I love the sentiment and the few little pearls spread out are the perfect touch to top this card off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the butterfly and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful in these soft colors! Thanks for playing at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! The butterfly looks transparent! I love your stitching and the pearls...very feminine feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Meihsia
    A gorgeous Shabby chic flavour to this card,I like the distressing layering and the stitching.... it looks wonderful.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the soft colours. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Meihsia! I love your irresistible (!) butterfly, and the deliciously stitched papers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You already know that I love your card, Meihsia :) I love the "shabbied" edges and the stitching, it's soooo pretty!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always amaze me with your wonderful creations! Your soft colors with that flower and the butterfly give such a romantic look to your card. I love it!. Great combination of challenges.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete